login subscribe
Bowling’s digital daily newspaper delivering news, analysis and opinion.


The 11th Frame: With completion of USBC Masters, Jakob Butturff, Nick Pate earn right to represent Team USA in 2019 Pan American Games

JEFF RICHGELS | Posted: Wednesday, April 3, 2019 8:00 pm

Jakob Butturff, left, and Nick Pate, right. Photos by United States Bowling Congress.
The 2-pronged qualification process to represent Team USA in the 2019 Pan American Games concluded with the 2019 United States Bowling Congress Masters and champion Jakob Butturff and Nick Pate earned the two men’s Team USA spots for the 2019 Pan American Games in Lima, Peru July 26 through Aug. 11, USBC reported in this news release. The first portion that counted for 60 percent was the Pan American Games Trials last month that I detailed in this story. The remaining 40 percent came...

Login or Subscribeto read more